We received the following from Blue Cross Blue Shield outlining their new policy for the time being on paying premiums through credit cards. Please note that this applies to the small group in New Jersey marketplace; small group is defined as total full time equivalent employees of 50 or fewer.
To offer flexibility to Small Groups during the COVID 19 public health emergency, Horizon BCBSNJ is allowing Small Groups to make a premium payment utilizing a credit card as a method of payment.
- When paying with credit card the cards must have the VISA/MasterCard/Discover logo on it for us to process the payment.
- We do not accept American Express.
- Credit card transaction fees will not be charged to the Small Group at this time.
- Horizon BCBSNJ will also waive the $25 processing fee that is typically charged when using an agent to make a premium payment.
- The phone number to call for group to make payment is 1-800-225-1955.
Thank you for your continued partnership, we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
As always, if you have any questions, please call or email your account manager. Please do not reply directly to this email as it is not monitored.
Working together to help you during this difficult time.